Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The World Cup Trophy!

In ten days time, the ICC World Cup would be officially open. The trophy for which the teams would battle it out, however, is currently in New Delhi.

Tomorrow I go to see the trophy and hopefully get a picture of it too. If I succeed, you'd see the result here on this blog.

It is displayed in the main office building of the Indian Oil Corporation, and I have permit to view it tomorrow till it remains on display.

Surely for a cricket lover like me, who hasn't the opportunity to go to the Caribbean to watch the CWC live, this is a dream come true.

Hopefully you'll see another entry tomorrow, with a little more spice to it than this one, and a picture of the official World Cup Trophy of the ICC in it too. I hope to see it in India again after the Cup!

No comments: